Lux Deluxe Burger Recipe
How to make a Lux Deluxe Burger
- Place a chargrill or barbecue on a medium-high heat and cook the beef burgers for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to keep warm.
- Grill the insides of the brioche buns until lightly coloured.
- Place the bottom half of the buns on a board and smear with the mayonnaise.
- Add the beef patties and remaining ingredients in your preferred order.
- Place on the brioche lids and serve immediately.
Tip: You can play around with ingredients here. Try adding a fried egg and some sliced beetroot or bacon and pineapple, too.