Mango & Peach Sorbet Recipe
How to Make Mango & Peach Sorbet
- Peel and cut the mango and peach into chunks.
- Add them to a food processor or high-speed blender and process until very smooth.
- Pour the pulp into an ice cream machine and churn. Follow the instructions of your ice cream maker.
- Pour the mass from the ice cream machine into a freezer-friendly container and cover with wax paper. Freeze for at least 3-5 hours or you will get the best results if it is left overnight.
- Enjoy your sorbet as is or with fresh fruits.
TIP: Garnish with fresh baby mint leaves to serve