Quinoa, Seeds, Avocado & Mango Salad Recipe
How to Make Quinoa, Seeds, Avocado & Mango Salad
- Cook & cool Quinoa as per packet instructions, prior to preparing your salad
- Cut the mangoes in half and then remove the flesh by using a large kitchen spoon to scoop out the whole cheek; slice into strips.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seed; remove the flesh by using a large kitchen spoon to scoop out; cut into strips.
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small jar with a screw top lid. Shake well to combine.
- Dress the salad leaves with a couple of tablespoons of the dressing and arrange on a salad plate. Sprinkle the cooked quinoa over the leaves. Top with the avocado and mango strips then sprinkle the seeds, coconut and serve