Grilled Chicken and Nectarine Caprese Salad Recipe
How to make a Grilled Chicken and Nectarine Caprese Salad
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally and flatten with a meat mallet or rolling pin. Place in a shallow dish. Drizzle with olive oil and scatter with lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove stones from peaches and cut into wedges. Cut bocconcini cherries in half.
- Heat BBQ or char-grill to high heat. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked and golden. Place on a plate and set aside.
- Grill peach wedges for 1-2 minutes and set aside.
- Arrange chicken, peaches and bocconcini on a serving paltter. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Scatter with basil leaves. Serve immediately.