Rosemary & Sea Salt Potato Wedges Recipe
How to Make Rosemary & Sea Salt Potato Wedges
- Place the potatoes in a large stockpot and cover with water. Bring to a boil for 15 minutes or until just tender (don’t overcook them or they will fall apart when frying).
- Drain the potatoes and place them back into the stockpot. Shake the pot over low heat to remove any excess liquid. Remove them from the pot and place them in a single layer on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan. Gently place potato wedges in a single layer in the hot oil and fry until well browned and crusty-edged on all sides. Remove potatoes from the oil and drain them on a paper towel.
- Once drained, but still hot, place wedges back on a tray lined with baking paper and immediately sprinkle them with sea salt, cracked pepper and rosemary. Place the tray in a warm oven and repeat the frying process until all potatoes have been fried.
- Do a final sprinkle of sea salt, pepper and rosemary over all the cooked wedges and serve hot.