Spinach Crepes with Smoked Salmon Recipe
How to make Spinach Crepes with Smoked Salmon
- Make crepe batter first by placing the flour, eggs, milk and spinach into a blender. Season with a little salt and pepper and blitz until smooth. Set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
- When you’re ready to cook the crepes, mix the sour cream and lemon juice together and season well then set aside.
- Place a crepe pan or frying pan over a medium heat and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Pour a little batter into the pan to create a roughly 20cm crepe. Move around the pan if needed. Cook for 1½-2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Cover with foil, set aside and repeat. You should get 8 pancakes.
- Mix the cucumber, apple and half of the dill together and toss with a little of the sour cream dressing.
- Top the pancakes with smoked salmon. Add the cucumber and apple slices and a drizzle of dressing on top. Top with more dill and serve with a lemon wedge.
Tip: For super thin slices, try cutting the cucumber and apple with a mandoline slicer.
Optional: You can swap the smoked salmon slices with flaked, hot-smoked salmon.