Sweet Potato Bacon & Feta Bruschetta Recipe
How to Make Sweet Potato Bacon & Feta Bruschetta
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Peel, slice and boil the sweet potato. Once soft, remove and add butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mash the sweet potato and set aside.
- While the sweet potato is boiling, brush bread with olive oil and bake 15 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- Pan fry bacon until crisp then drain on a paper towel.
- Assemble the bruschetta by smearing a generous amount of mashed sweet potato on each slice of bread. Top each slice with a piece of bacon and some crumbed fetta. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with the fresh herbs. Serve immediately.