Salmon and Zucchini Ribbon Skewers with Corn Salsa Recipe
How to make Salmon and Zucchini Ribbon Skewers with Corn Salsa
- Add mustard, olive oil, tomato paste, maple syrup, lemon juice, chilli, salt and pepper to a small bowl and mix well until combined.
- Cut each salmon fillet into 4 pieces and place in a bowl with half of the marinade. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Place the mayonnaise into a bowl and mix in the remaining marinade, to taste.
- Prepare the salsa by mixing the mango flesh, red onion, coriander, lime and chilli together and season with a little salt.
- Preheat a chargrill or bbq to high. Thread the marinated salmon and the zucchini ribbons onto skewers and grill for a few minutes on each side or until the salmon is still a little pink in the middle (it will continue cooking).
- Serve the skewers with the mango mayonnaise, mango salsa, lime wedges and coriander leaves.
Tip: For perfectly even zucchini ribbons, try slicing with a mandoline.