Zucchini Noodle and Prawn Salad Recipe
How to make Zucchini Noodle and Prawn Salad
- Make the dressing by mixing lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar and chilli together in a small bowl.
Mix with fork until well combined.
- Using a julienne cutter or spiraliser, cut zucchini into noodles (‘zoodles’).
- Place the zoodles into a mixing bowl with the cooked prawns, peanuts and herbs.
- Add the dressing, toss to coat the salad.
- To serve: add to serving plate, then garnish with mint and coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: The dressing can be made a day or 2 ahead of time.
Optional: You can substitute the prawns with sliced, cooked steak, chicken, fish or tofu.