- Core apple and slice into roughly 1cm thick pieces. Choose 4 slices from the part of the
apple with the greatest diameter. Optionally, use a small cookie cutter to cut out a cute
shape from the centre of each apple slice.
- Rub lemon slice or juice over the 4 pieces of apple to prevent them from browning.
- Mix chopped basil and mayonnaise together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Fry bacon slice in a pan and set aside. When cool enough, cut in half.
- Cut cheese slices and lettuce to approximately the size of your apple slices.
- Build sandwiches by layering ingredients in the following order: apple, lettuce, mayonnaise, chicken, cheese, bacon and apple.