Pizza Dippers with Béchamel Sauce
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Be sure to stir constantly.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly with a whisk for 15 minutes, or until the mixture coats
the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat and add the grated cheese. Stir until melted.
- Cut each bread roll in half lengthways and toast under grill until golden.
- Cut turkish bread into bite-sized pieces.
- Build miniature sandwiches on each skewer using 2 slices of bread, cheese and salami.
- Using a knife, cut the sharp end off each of the skewers.
- Serve with béchamel and pasta sauces for dipping.