Baked Avocado Eggs
- Preheat oven to 210°C (or fan forced oven to 190°C) degrees. Cut avocados in half, remove seeds and any stickers on skin.
- With dessert spoon, scoop out enough flesh to ensure egg sits comfortably in avocado.
- Rub lemon around edges of avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drop one egg into each half of avocado, keeping within the edge of the avocado.
- Sprinkle a pinch of paprika on egg. Pack avocados tightly in baking dish to help them stand level.
- Place in oven for 18-20 minutes, rotating baking dish at half way. When cooked, remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes. Serve onto plates and sprinkle with chives, chia seeds, sesames seeds and garnish with parsley.
- Add a side of toast and serve.
RECIPE: Kelly, ALDI Test Kitchen