Banana Bread Recipe
How to Make Banana Bread
- Blend the oats in a blender until it becomes a fine powder.
- Mix the oat powder in a bowl with the self raising flour.
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (or 140ºC for fan forced oven).
- In a blender mix the bananas, egg, oil, milk, brown sugar and bi-carb soda. Pour into a bowl and gently mix with the flour and oat powder.
- Pour into a 10 x 20cm loaf pan that has been lightly oiled or lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.