Blueberry Almond Oat Bars
- Preheat oven to 160°C (or 140°C for fan forced ovens) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients together. In another bowl, mix honey and coconut oil. Stir well to combine.
- Pour coconut oil mixture over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press mix firmly into your tray. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
TIP: Store in an airtight container. Perfect for breakfast on the go or an afternoon snack.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Tracey, ALDI Test Kitchen