Carrot Raisin Muffins Recipe
How to Make Carrot Raisin Muffins
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (or 160ºC for fan forced oven).
- Blend the oats into a fine powder in a blender. In a bowl, mix the oats powder with the self raising flour.
- Prepare 12 muffin tins with muffin liners or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mix of flours and add the sugar, salt, cinnamon and bi-carb soda.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the eggs, yogurt, olive oil, carrots (finely shredded), apple (peeled and shredded), raisins and nuts. Add to the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean.