Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare the toppings and slice the banana.
- Place the frozen banana, almond milk, cacao powder, LSA mix and ice cubes into a blender and pulse or blend until well combined.
- Pour smoothie into a shallow bowl. On one side add the sliced banana. Next add sunflower seeds, almonds and coconut flakes in narrow rows. Leaving a third of the smoothie with no toppings.
- Warm almond spread in microwave or on stovetop pan, until runny, and drizzle across smoothie bowl to decorate and finsh off the toppings.
- Sprinkle smoothie side of the bowl with a little bit of LSA mix and serve immediately.