Smoked Trout Breakfast Bowl Recipe
How to Make a Smoked Trout Breakfast Bowl
- Drain the 400g can of chick peas. Toss the chick peas with the salt and paprika and bake for approximately 30 minutes at 180°C (160°C fan forced). Remove and let cool.
- In the meantime, lay sweet potato chunks onto a lined baking tray. Season lightly with salt and pepper and bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until tender to your taste.
- While chick peas and sweet potato are cooling, begin assembling your bowl.
- Drain the smoked trout fllets. Cook your microwave rice and let cool slightly.
- Fill the bowl the with spinach and then add the other ingredients (rice, sweet potato, trout and avocado) in sections, working your way around the bowl until it is filled.
- Add the roasted chick peas to the centre.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the hemp seeds.
- Enjoy immediately!