Cheese & Potato Christmas Trees
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C for fan forced oven)
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Halve, peel and finely chop the red onion.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beaten eggs, grated potato, paprika, onion, flour, grated cheese, garlic and parsley – season with salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Grease 8 of the muffin holes with some olive oil or olive oil spray.
- Divide the mixture into 8.
- Put into the greased holes and, with your fingers, pull up to make a tall tree-cone shape.
Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
Serve each tree topped with a green olive for decoration.