Chocolate Holiday Spice No-Bake Cake
- Line a 20cm square baking pan with baking paper.
- Chop butter and place into a saucepan. Add chocolates, marshmallows and honey in. Place sauce pan over another pan of water (making a double boiler) and ensure the water from the bottom pan does not touch the saucepan of ingredients). Heat the mixture, stirring occasionally, until melted and thoroughly combined. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix the nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and crushed Spekulatius biscuits.
- Then add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture, mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into baking pan. Spread the mixture out evenly.
- Firmly press the mixture to an even thickness.
- Place pan in fridge and chill overnight.
- Cut into 16 squares when chilled.
- Serve immediately.
TIP: This fridge cake can be stored, in an airtight container in the fridge for a 2-3 days.