Christmas Berry Roll
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Line the base and sides of a 24cm x 30cm baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer on high speed for about 5 minutes. Gradually beat in caster sugar. Then beat in water and vanilla on low speed. Gradually add flour, baking powder and salt, beating just until batter is smooth. Pour into pan, spreading to corners.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Immediately turn the cake upside down onto a towel that has been generously sprinkled with icing sugar. Carefully remove the baking paper. While the cake is still hot, sprinkle the cake with more icing sugar and carefully roll up the cake and towel. Cool on cooling rack for at least 30 minutes.
- Unroll cake and remove towel. Stir jam to soften, then spread it over the cake. Roll up the cake. Sprinkle with icing sugar and top with fresh berries and mint leaves.