Christmas Tree Bruschetta
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (or 160°C for fan forced ovens).
- Using your cutter, cut a Christmas tree out of each slice of bread.
- Put them onto a lightly oiled baking tray and brush with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 5 minutes until crisp and slightly browned.
- Mix the chopped tomatoes and antipasti together, and then season with some black pepper.
- Divide the tomato mixture between the trees and top each tree with half and olive.
- Tear some basil leaves and decorate the trees, then serve.
*TIP: you can make the tomato mixture the day ahead, store it covered in the fridge.