Reindeer Rice Pops
- Line a 30cm x 20cm baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter in a large saucepan on low-medium heat and add marshmallows. Stir until completely melted.
- Take off the heat and add rice bubbles.
- Spoon into baking tray. Rice bubble mixture should be approximately 2cm high.
- Cover mixture with an extra sheet of baking paper, press down firmly with hands until even and smooth.
- Place tray in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and lift out of the tray onto a cutting board. Remove top layer of baking paper. Cut into even rectangles. Insert pop sticks into the centre of each rectangle.
- Place choc buttons in a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water, ensuring the bowl does not touch the water. Continually stir while melting.
- Spoon melted chocolate into a small zip lock or piping bag and cut a small hole in the tip. Draw on antlers, then use chocolate as the glue to stick on chocolate eyes and nose with the chocolate munchers.
- Place small ribbons around the end of each stick.