- Preheat oven to 160°C (or 140°C fan forced ovens). In a large mixing bowl place the oats, flour*, sugar and coconut. Stir to combine.
- Place the butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until butter is melted. Combine the bicarb soda and water in a small bowl and quickly add to the saucepan.
- Pour liquid over the oats and stir well to combine.
- Line 2-3 trays with baking paper. Roll 2 tablespoons of mixture into a ball and place onto the tray and flatten with the palm of your hand. Repeat the process to use all of the mixture.
- Leave enough space between the biscuits as they may expand slightly during baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the trays.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen
*Just Organic Green Banana Flour is available as Special Buys™ for a limited time only.