Assorted Fruit Ice Pops
- This recipe makes 8 ice block moulds in 3 different kinds of flavours (approximately 24). If you don’t have enough ice block moulds, you can make one set at a time.
- Kiwi Fruit Pops: Layer 3-4 slices of kiwi fruit into 8 ice block moulds and fill with apple and raspberry cordial. Insert pop sticks and freeze for a minimum of 5 hours or overnight.
- Watermelon Pops: Fill another 8 moulds, a third with blended watermelon and top with breakfast juice and some passionfruit. Insert pop sticks and place into the freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Blueberry Pops: Fill 8 ice block moulds, a third with orange juice and freeze for a minimum of 5 hours. Then fill with cranberry drink and add blueberries. Insert pop sticks and freeze for a further 5 hours or overnight.
- You can enjoy these ice blocks using any combination of tropical fruits and juices.