Avocado Ice Cream with Maple and Walnuts
- Place the flesh of the avocado and lemon juice into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, coconut milk and lemon juice and process again until combined and smooth.
- Spoon into a 2 litre capacity container. Cover and place into the freezer for approximately 3 hours or until almost frozen, stirring at least 2-4 times.
- Spoon the almost frozen mix back into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to the container and freeze until firm.
- Leave out for 5-10 minutes to soften before scooping into bowls or glasses.
- Serve topped with walnuts and drizzle over maple syrup.
Recipe: Courtesy of Lovacado Aussie Avos