Blueberry & Chocolate Hot Cross Bun Pudding
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160C° fan forced).
- Carefully slice each hot cross bun into three sections, keeping the top of the buns intact.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream, milk, eggs and sugar until well combined into a custard mixture.
- Take a baking dish small enough for the buns to fit inside snuggly. Place a single layer of hot cross buns on the bottom of the dish then sprinkle with half of the blueberries and white chocolate. Repeat process and finish with the tops of the buns.
- Pour custard mixture over the hot cross buns and set aside to let soak in for 10 minutes.
- Place the baking dish inside another larger baking dish. To create a steam bath, fill larger dish with tepid water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the smaller dish, being careful not to add water to your pudding.
- Carefully place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until custard has just set. Serve while still warm.