Blueberry Watermelon Ice Blocks
- Place ¾ cup boiling water into a bowl and steep chamomile teabags for 10 minutes. Remove teabags, add honey and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Using a blender, pulse watermelon for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pass through a fine mesh sieve into a medium sized bowl.
- Add in chamomile tea and lemon juice. Stir thoroughly.
- Using a ladle, gently pour the liquid watermelon and chamomile mixture into popsicle moulds, leaving 1cm space on top. Divide the blueberries among the moulds, place on lids and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 6 hours before serving.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Blueberries