Chocolate Brownie Pie Recipe
How to Make Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced). Lightly grease and line a 20cm springform baking pan.
- Heat butter until just melted then allow to cool slightly. Place the brownie mix into a mixing bowl, add eggs and butter. Mix with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer half the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly to the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until it reaches its desired texture. Allow to cool in the tin for at least 15 minutes, then carefully turn out and place on a cooling wire.
- Repeat process with the other half of the brownie mix, so that you will have two, even-sized, round-shaped, thin brownies. Ensure the brownies are cooled before adding the cream mixture.
- For the filling: In a microwave-safe bowl place 200g baking melts and thickened cream. Melt in microwave at 30 second intervals, mixing in between until chocolate is melted.
- Pour over bottom of one brownie and spread evenly to the edges. Add sprinkles and place your other brownie on top. Serve.
Recipe: Courtesy of Tracey, ALDI Test Kitchen