Chocolate Vegemite Brownies
- Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and melt over a saucepan of boiling water, stirring occasionally. Once melted, add the Vegemite and whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Line a 20cm x 30cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Into the chocolate mixture, add sugar, flour, eggs and walnuts and mix together until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the lined baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before removing from tray. Further cool on a wire cake rack.
- Cut into squares to serve.