- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced).
- Place 1 cup of red and 1 cup of white grapes in a large mixing bowl, drizzle with honey and cinnamon and mix well until coated.
- Spread evenly on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- The grapes will be ready when they look like they are about to burst. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. The grapes will have created a syrup whilst cooking, make sure you save this.
- Slice the remaining fresh grapes into halves. Take 4 large stemless wine glasses (or parfait glasses) and layer ingredients, starting with yogurt on the bottom. Add a layer of muesli and then yogurt again. Repeat to fill glass.
- For each layer of grapes ensure to mix both fresh and roasted. Top each glass with a drizzle of the syrup and serve.