Honey Roasted Apples
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced).
- Remove the skin from the apples and roll them in lemon juice.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl, then roll the apples in the cinnamon sugar.
- Cut off the top lid of each apple, then replace it back on top and place the apples on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Roast them for approximately 20 minutes, until they are soft.
- While the apples are baking, chop the walnuts and place them on a serving dish. Place the roasted, warm apples on top of the walnuts. Drizzle each with a bit of honey. Sprinkle with more walnuts if desired.
- Serve immediately as is, or with ice cream.