Muesli Yogurt Trifle
- In a saucepan, combine the raspberries and 1 teaspoon of honey. Stir over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until the raspberries begin to exude their juice. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the raspberries have broken down. Set the raspberry sauce aside to cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the remaining honey.
- Spoon ¼ of the yogurt mixture into the bottom of the glass. Layer with ¼ of the raspberry sauce. Sprinkle with ¼ muesli mixture. Top with ¼ nuts (chopped). Repeat those layers once more. Repeat with the second glass.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the yogurt to set and the flavours to blend.
- Scatter the remaining berries over the trifle with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of muesli.