Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Chop dates and add to food processor. Add chia seeds, peanut butter and your preferred powder. Process until well combined and paste-like.
- Add hemp seeds (and crushed peanuts if desired), to a flat plate.
- Remove mixture from food processor and roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Roll each ball into the crushed peanuts and chia seeds, pressing firmly to ensure even coating.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat.
Tip: You can experiment with textures and tastes. Next time try adding a little almond meal or honey, or your own mixture of protein powder.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen