Strawberry Mousse Tart
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (140°C fan forced). Place biscuits in a food processor and process until they are finely crumbled. In a medium bowl, stir together the biscuit crumbs and sugar, then add the melted butter and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Press the mixture into a 24cm tart pan with removable bottom and bake 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, to make the strawberry coulis: roughly chop the strawberries, place them in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sprinkle with the sugar and add the lemon juice. Stir until the strawberries have melted down. Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth, strain and cool to room temperature. Set aside.
- In a separate, microwaveable bowl, combine the white chocolate and ⅓ cup of the thickened cream. Microwave on 50% power for approximately 1 minute. Stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds, stir until all of the chocolate has melted. Cool the chocolate mixture to room temperature.
- Whip the remaining cream with an electric mixer to stiff peaks. Fold ⅓ cup of the strawberry coulis through the cooled chocolate. Then gently fold chocolate and coulis mixture through the whipped cream thoroughly.
- Scrape the filling into the cooled crust and smooth the top. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until set.
- To assemble, remove the tart from the fridge. Spoon over several tablespoons of the strawberry coulis and scatter the cut strawberries over the coulis.
- Garnish with fresh lime zest and few mint leaves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.