Fruit & Nut Breakfast Bars
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Combine all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Microwave butter and honey in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Press into lined brownie tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow mixture to completely cool in tin. Cut into bars or squares before serving.
TIP: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen