Mushroom Burger with Blue Cheese
- Brush each of the mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of barbeque sauce.
- In a large frypan, or under your grill, cook mushrooms for 3-4 minutes on each side until soft.
- Heat grill or oven on medium heat and toast buns lightly. Remove buns and set aside.
- Whilst mushrooms are grilling, start to assemble the buns. Place 1 tablespoon of onion relish on the bottom of each bun, then layer each with a handful of rocket.
- Just before removing mushrooms, add beetroot slices and some crumbled cheese to each. Place the beetroot and cheese on the underside of the mushroom, so it acts as a cup to hold the beetroot and cheese.
- Top the brioche bun bottoms with the cooked mushroom. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with bun lids and serve immediately.