- Prepare green layer first by chopping all the fruit and placing into blender. Add all other ingredients and blend until combined.
- Pour into 2 mason jars until three-quarters full, leaving room for berry layer.
- Rinse out blender then prepare second layer.
- Add all ingredients and blend until combined. Using the back of a tablespoon, gently pour the berry liquid into the jar, creating the top berry layer of the smoothie.
- Garnish with sliced orange, mint leaves and some blueberries.
Recipe: Courtesy of Kelly, ALDI Test Kitchen