Super Two-Tone Smoothie
- Into a blender add half of the almond milk and half of the chilled coconut water, banana and the frozen mango chunks and ice cubes.
- Blend and pour equally into 2 tall glasses.
- Into the blender, add the rest of the coconut water, frozen berries and remainder of almond milk. Blend.
- To add the second layer of berry mixture to the glasses, pour over the back of a dessert spoon, to help layer the liquid.
- Serve immediately with a sprig of mint.
Tip: You can use frozen berries of your choice. Try adding crushed toasted coconut flakes as a topper for added crunch.
Recipe: Courtesy of ALDI Test Kitchen.