Carrot and Orange Cheesecake Wedges
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (140ºC fan forced). Grease and line base and sides of a 22cm (base mesaurement) springform cake pan. Wrap a double sheet of foil around base of pan.
- In a food processor, process biscuits until fine crumbs form. Add butter and process until combined. Press mixture over base of prepared pan and smooth surface. Chill in fridge.
- Process cream cheese, sour cream, eggs and caster sugar until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in carrot juice and orange zest. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place cake pan in a roasting pan and pour enough boiling water into pan to reach halfway up side of cake pan.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until just set at centre (cheesecake wobbles when lightly moved). Turn oven off and cool cheesecake in oven with door slight ajar for 15 minutes. Then place in fridge for 2 hours to chill completely (cheesecake will firm).
- Using a large, sharp knife dipped in hot water, cut cheesecake into wedges.
- To serve, arrange cheesecake wedges onto a serving plate. Serve sprinkled with smashed speckled eggs.
Note: Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.