- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced oven)
- In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar together until light & fluffy
- Add the egg yolks , orange juice and cinnamon then whish well. Add the flour and bring together into a soft dough.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. Roll out to about 5mm thick and, using your favourite cutter, cut out the biscuits.
- Put onto the baking tray and cook in oven for about 12 - 15 minutes, until just browned
- Allow to cool
Making the icing:
- Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice and water
- Mix well until smooth
- Colour as you want and spread over the biscuits
- Decorate with chocolate and sweets as you prefer