Easter Fudge Cake
- Preheat oven to 140°C (or 160°C for fan forced ovens).
- Melt butter in a large pot until melted. Remove from heat and add the chocolate, stirring until chocolate is completely melted and combined with butter.
- Pour into a large bowl and add the sugar and flours. Mix to combine before adding eggs and chocolate bits. Mix to combine.
- Pour into a round, lined and greased, 20cm spring form tin and bake 50 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Gently bring to boil the can of condensed milk, until it caramelises and add milk chocolate to this mixture until you get the desired chocolately consistency.
- Cool slightly then spread before spreading with the chocolate condensed milk and decorating with eggs and marshmallows.
TIP: You can use your mini Chicks to decorate your cake or each slice on a plate when serving.