- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Boil potato and sweet potato until just soft.
- Grease a deep baking dish with a little olive oil.
- Add carrot, celery, cheese, spinach and tomatoes to baking dish and mix together.
- Layer fish on top of vegetables and pour over lemon juice.
- Drain potatoes and mash with olive oil to make a thick mash. Season with pepper and a small amount of salt.
- Spread evenly over the top of the fish and vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until top is golden.
- Cut into 4-6 pieces and serve while hot. Add a garden salad to get more veggies. Lemon wedges may be served to squeeze on top for an extra zesty flavour.
It is recommended we should aim for 3 serves of fish per week and 5 serves (or more) of vegetables every day. Each serve of this recipe provides 1 serve of fish and 3-4 serves of vegetables per person.