Fruit Brioche Hot Cross Bun Sliders
- Cut buns in half and lightly toast. Mix garlic aioli and English mustard together until well combined.
- Lightly spread a small amount of mustard aioli over base of buns. Evenly distribute pastrami between buns.
- Top with half slice of edam cheese on each. Then the cabbage and gherkins.
- Drizzle over mustard aioli and top with potato chips. Add the top bun. Enjoy.
- Note – to pickle cabbage: Add all liquids and salt to saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add cabbage and pepper. Boil for 1 minute then simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Drain cabbage and use as required.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen