Hot Cross Cookies
- Pre heat fan forced oven to 160°C.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar. Add egg and condensed milk and mix quickly to combine.
- Add Self raising flour, cinnamon and sultanas and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Using damp hands roll mixture into ping pong sized balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until just browned on top before allowing to cool on rack. Continue in batches with the rest of dough.
- Place broken chocolate into a small zip lock bag and seal before placing in the microwave.
- Heat on high for 1 minute, then 30 second intervals after that until chocolate is completely melted.
- Cut a small tip of the corner of the bag and use to pipe a cross on top of all cookies.