Oatmeal Easter Eggs
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Using your hands, take roughly 1 tablespoon of the mixture and press firmly in the palm of your hands and shape into an egg.
- Place oatmeal eggs onto baking tray and repeat with remaining mixture, to make approximately 12-15 eggs.
- Place oatmeal eggs into the fridge for at least 1 hour to firm up before serving.
Tip: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.