Expressi White Hot Chocolate And Marshmallow
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20 x 35 x 1cm square baking tray with a baking paper. Spray with canola oil
- Place the egg whites in the clean bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk till soft peaks form. Reduce to low speed, gradually add in the mixed caster sugar and cornflour together and then add in the vanilla paste gradually. Allow the meringue to be thick and glossy.
- Spread the meringue evenly over the baking paper, taking it right to the edge. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a slight golden colour. Don’t open the door while cooking!
- Sprinkle the extra caster sugar over a fresh sheet of paper on a flat surface. Place the cooked meringue onto the sugar-dusted baking paper. Gently peel the baking paper away and cool at room temperature.
Vanilla Hot Chocolate Crème
- Insert one EXPRESSI White Hot Chocolate capsule in the EXPRESSI Coffee Machine (refer to machine instructions to ensure machine is set up for use). Select the ‘LUNGO’ button, which is the large cup option. Repeat this process an additional two times using three capsules in total.
- Allow white hot chocolate crème to cool down and add gradually to the whipped cream. Whisk together until all combined and firm.
- When ready to assemble, spread the white hot chocolate crème evenly over the meringue with a spatula.
- Gently roll the meringue up to create a loose roulade. Set on a platter and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, garnish the roulade with the red fruit.
Recipe courtesy of Anna Polyviou