Baked Fish Goujons
- Preheat oven to 200ºC. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Cut lemon into 4 wedges. Cut bread into chunks and process in a food processor to make breadcrumbs. Combine with parmesan in a bowl. Combine flour and paprika and place in another bowl. Break eggs into another bowl and lightly beat with a fork.
- Cut basa into strips (about 3cm x 10cm). Dip fish strips into flour, then into egg and then roll in breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile cook corn cobs in boiling water for 12 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut kernels from cob and reserve. Peel cucumber into ribbons. Whisk together remaining olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Toss with salad leaves and top with corn and cucumber.
- Combine aioli and yogurt and serve with goujons and salad.
TIP: Top the yogurt aioli mixture with grated lemon zest.