Chicken Nasi Goreng
- Cook rice in rice cooker or lightly salted water until tender.
- Finely slice the onion and crush garlic. Chop reserved cooked chicken into small pieces. Halve and thinly slice the tomato.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and add the onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until golden and cooked. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add beans and chicken and heat through while stirring. Add rice, soy sauce and 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through
- In another frying pan, heat olive oil and fry the eggs until cooked to your liking.
- Serve nasi goreng in a bowl, topped with the fried eggs and sliced tomato. Accompany with coleslaw tossed with oil and vinegar.
TIP: Serve with fresh coriander.