- Slice pork, thinly slice onion and crush garlic.
- Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of lightly salted, boiling water following packet instructions. Drain and return to saucepan along with butter. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium frying pan and add onion. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat until golden and translucent. Add garlic and paprika and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 additional tablespoon oil to pan and heat. Add mushrooms and 2 tablespoons water. Cook until brown and tender. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining oil to pan and add pork. Cook over high heat until pork is browned. Return onion and mushroom mixture to pan.
- Add pizza sauce, soy sauce, stock powder and 1/4 cup water. Cook while stirring for 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir through sour cream and serve with fettuccine.