Spaghetti with Creamy Zucchini and Tomato Sauce
- Crush garlic and grate the zucchini.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook zucchini over medium heat for 2 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of lightly salted, boiling water following packet instructions. Drain and return to saucepan to keep warm.
- Add tomato soup and milk then stir. Cook over a medium heat, stirring, until the mixture starts to bubble. Stir through spaghetti and sour cream and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide spaghetti between 4 bowls. Top with cheese.